English IV: 1st block:
Finish 10 Things I Hate About You
Compare how women’s roles have changed.
Answer Two blog questions in 150 words. Feel free to respond/interact/debate with other classmates.
- How successful is the appropriation of 10 Things I Hate About You? What makes it a successful appropriation?
- How are Kate and Katarina shrews? Are they anti-male or independent feminists? What is the difference?
- How and why do Kate and Katarina change throughout the story?
- What are some of the similarities between Baptista and Walter Stratford? What are the differences?
- Why do you think it was necessary to make some changes to this character for the film?
English III: 2nd and 4th blocks:
Begin Tone Wheel Tone Words Research S16